Making organic an everyday choice. Forever.
Since its inception in 2009 when the market was down 13%, the OTB has worked with one aim: to increase organic sales. We do this through our successful, award-winning consumer marketing campaigns, the latest being Organic. Feed Your Happy.
We hold a unique position as an independent, member-funded, visionary organisation, unifying over 75% of the UK organic market. Our broad membership base includes multiple and independent retailers, veg box schemes, wholesalers, brands, manufacturers, processors, start-ups, organic certifiers and publishers. We are the voice of the organic industry.
From Abel and Cole to Yeo Valley with major retailers such as Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose, independent stores including As Nature Intended, Planet Organic and Whole Foods Market, we work with all our members to grow organic. Join these OTB members and many others who value a unified organic industry with one aim: to promote and increase sales of organic.
Join us today...
Ready to join us or want to find out more? Please get in touch to start the conversation.
Key benefits of joining
We truly believe we can make a positive difference to our members' businesses. Whether it's through our consumer marketing, ground-breaking consumer research, communications and support. With an experienced team that have a great depth of knowledge, we can help you.
Membership is bursting with benefits and is set on a sliding scale*, for members with a turnover of less than £10 million per year the annual membership fee is £400 for:
- Access to OTB Intelligence Unit – an independent partner with the answers to build organic sales, processing and distribution
- Access to knowledgeable suppliers
- Access to up-to-date and insightful consumer data
- Access to our Annual Briefing (£170 to non-members)
- Free access to our local meetings
- Bi-monthly newsletter full of industry and member’s news, including yours!
- Listing on our website
- Meet the member blogposts, featuring our members.
- Get involved in our social media activities such as #FeedYourHappy
- Blogpost on the OTB website about you as a new member
- New #OakAward for the outstanding contribution to the UK Organic Sector, promoting organic and bringing the industry together
- Member's only area on this website with downloadable resources
- Industry representation
- Support and guidance for start-up businesses
- OTB member discount and offers club
- Opportunity to become a pledgor to our Organic. Feed Your Happy marketing campaign
*Membership fee structure
Turnover category / Annual membership fee
£100m and over / £2,000
Over £50m and up to £100m / £1,000
Over £25m and up to £50m / £800
Over £10m and up to £25m / £600
Up to £10m / £400
Start up (within first year of business) / £200