Making organic an everyday choice. Forever.
Since its inception in 2009 when the market was down 13%, the OTB has worked with one aim: to increase organic sales. We do this through our successful, award-winning consumer marketing campaigns, the latest being Organic. Feed Your Happy.
We hold a unique position as an independent, member-funded, visionary organisation, unifying over 75% of the UK organic market. Our broad membership base includes multiple and independent retailers, veg box schemes, wholesalers, brands, manufacturers, processors, start-ups, organic certifiers and publishers. We are the voice of the organic industry.
From Abel and Cole to Yeo Valley with major retailers such as Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose, independent stores including As Nature Intended, Planet Organic and Whole Foods Market, we work with all our members to grow organic. Join these OTB members and many others who value a unified organic industry with one aim: to promote and increase sales of organic.
Join us today...
Ready to join us or want to find out more? Please get in touch to start the conversation.
Key benefits of joining
We truly believe we can make a positive difference to our members' businesses. Whether it's through our consumer marketing, ground-breaking consumer research, communications and support. With an experienced team that have a great depth of knowledge, we can help you.
Membership is bursting with benefits and is set on a sliding scale*, for members with a turnover of less than £10 million per year the annual membership fee is £400.
OTB Membership Benefits
- Access to our team (directors, committees and staff) and their collective experience in the organic sector
- Access to up-to-date and insightful consumer data including latest data on organic shopper marketing activity from Kantar and i-2-c (J Sainsbury’s)
- Putting you in touch with key contacts
- Access to our Annual Briefing (members only)
- Networking opportunities throughout the year at local meetings
- New member blogpost when you join and Meet the member blogposts
- OTB member discount and offers club
- New bi-annual #OakAward for the outstanding contribution to the UK Organic Sector, promoting organic and bringing the industry together
- Listing on our website
- Member's only area on this website with downloadable resources including market data.
-OTB members newsletter full of industry and member’s news
- Support and guidance for start-up businesses
- Opportunity to become a pledgor to our Organic. Feed Your Happy marketing campaign:
- Get involved the cross-industry national plan with regional carve out to drive sales to 10% market share, supported by certifiers, retailers, brand owners, producer groups, distributors, wholesalers processors and more
- Engagement in a calendar of campaign activations that to increase the value of your own marketing spend
- Benefit from cross category activation
*Membership fee structure
Turnover category / Annual membership fee
£100m and over / £2,000
Over £50m and up to £100m / £1,000
Over £25m and up to £50m / £800
Over £10m and up to £25m / £600
Up to £10m / £400
Start up (within first year of business) / £200