Going for Growth: the OTB Annual Briefing 2018
Join us on Wednesday 7 March for the OTB Annual Briefing at Church House Conference Centre from 9am.
We will be sharing the OTB approach for driving the growth of organic sales and uniting industry efforts. The results, research and insights from the 2017 campaign will also be on the agenda.
We'll be revealing the 2018/19 campaign approach, sharing key moments that you can engage with and reveal the opportunities we have as an industry to unite and outperform expectations.
Last year’s briefing was oversubscribed so to avoid disappointment, book here now. Please note that places are limited so there is one ticket allocated per member. Additional tickets are £80 plus booking fee.
The cost to non members is £160 plus booking fee. If you join the OTB within a month of the event, this cost will be deducted from your first year's annual membership.
- Going for Growth, Annual Briefing, 2018, 7 March
- Chairman's 2017 Annual Review
- New members: Largo Foods, Source Atlantique, Da Mhile and E Price & Sons
- Biodynamic Association, FoodYoung and Luscious Ice Cream join the OTB
- Garden Organic, Heath & Heather and Traidcraft join the OTB