OTB launches 2016 campaign
The OTB launched its consumer campaign for 2016 on 2nd March 2016 at it's annual pledgor briefing.
You can view the teaser film here:
Catherine Fookes, OTB's Campaign Manager said
"The campaign up until now has been all about awareness and education so people understand the benefits of organic.
Now we have shown we've grown awareness to 40% and metrics such as taste, health and "worth it" have all increased we need to focus on engagement, and to do that we need to capitalise on the changing media landscape - digital is king and the new younger consumer that has come into organic.
Our #OrganicUnboxed digital campaign will enable us to really show the emotional reasons why people should choose organic and meet consumers where they are - online."
The campaign will take forward the OTB's highly successful consumer awareness campaign. A review of 2015 is below:
- How will you Wake up to Organic on 13 June?
- Government urged to commit to expanding organic food and farming to ensure a Green Brexit
- Going for Growth, Annual Briefing, 2018, 7 March
- Chairman's 2017 Annual Review
- New members: Largo Foods, Source Atlantique, Da Mhile and E Price & Sons